Listen to Dr. David Sinclair’s latest updates about the science of aging. David is a tenured Professor of Genetics at Harvard Medical School. His book, Lifespan, became a NY Times Bestseller in 2019. While David is best known for his work on genes that delay and reverse aging, he has also published over 200 scientific papers and has co-founded a variety of biotechnology companies in the areas of metabolic diseases, inflammation, infectious disease detection, and more. What we appreciate most in our conversations with David is his unique ability to simplify these complex concepts in a way that’s easy for everyone to understand. In our discussion today, we focus on the types of food David believes we should all be eating, how to time your food intake to minimize the stress it puts on your body, and the importance of sleep and the circadian rhythm – something we focus on with all of our clients at TB12.
- Dr. David Sinclair on Unlocking the Secrets of Aging
- Biohacking, Longevity & Human Optimization Events
- Prolotherapy Research and Treatment Guidelines
- NEW STUDY: Hyperbaric oxygen therapy increases telomere length and decreases immunosenescence in isolated blood cells
- What is the Virome with Dr. Zach Bush