What is the virome and how and why is it produced by the microbiome and human cells? In this 35 minute video, Dr. Zach Bush, M.D. elaborates on critical distinctions pertinent to human and planetary health as we look for solutions to respond to pandemic and endemic viruses. Learn how viruses have made the adaptive and resilient life that is exemplified in the mammals of our epoch, and how the toxins we’ve introduced on a massive scale create extinction level stress on the planet and ultimately destroy the fabric of this life within and around us. Ending the cycle of pollution is key to human and planetary health. Even though it may seem daunting, there is so much we can do to overcome these challenges and co-create a better future for our global community.
- Dr. David Sinclair on Unlocking the Secrets of Aging
- Biohacking, Longevity & Human Optimization Events
- Prolotherapy Research and Treatment Guidelines
- NEW STUDY: Hyperbaric oxygen therapy increases telomere length and decreases immunosenescence in isolated blood cells
- What is the Virome with Dr. Zach Bush